Do you have knack for understanding the key drivers of trade promotion effectiveness and efficiency? Trade promotion is typically the 2nd largest line item for most of CPG companies and as a global leader; we know how important it is to have our finger on the pulse. Lead with us as you utilize your analytical expertise and knowledge to solve business questions related to Price, Promotion and Trade Optimization. In this exciting job you will be required to collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver business solutions. You will be responsible for integrating analytics and business intelligence to influence decision making and trade promotion planning for today and tomorrow. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Manager, Global Revenue Management at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Generating playbooks/templates to direct people on the "how" of Revenue Growth Management
- Enhancing, maintenance and delivery of the Customer Business Plan (CBP) Analytics across all Business Units (BU)
- Working with Nielsen to develop the next generation of price and promotion insights using regression/machine learning
- Leveraging Nielsen price and promotion tools to answer business questions; promote efficient pricing and promotion strategies
- Training/Commercialization of Nielsen PnP (Price & Promotion) Tools
- Adjusting methodology and insights as needed for complex accounts
- Running standard analytics and developing key insights - Sharing insights with Account team
- Helping build fact based sell-in material to enhance retailer partnership and credibility
- Having the ability to balance pricing and trade investment to optimize sales and Return On Investment
- Examining the impact of customer trends and overall macro-economic trends on price, promotions and trade
- Translating results into clear, concise presentations and written reports, enabling internal and external customers to quickly make decisions
- Communicating effectively across multiple internal and external customers and build commitment through influence and persuasion
- Prioritizing business issues and effectively manage resources to meet Kellogg needs
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Global Revenue Management, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Extensive experience applying analytical tools to business problems
- Expert knowledge of trade promotion effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to understand and explain complex methodologies and outcomes in ways customers can apply
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of management and employees
- Strong presentation and communication skills including experience presenting to senior management is required
- Excellent project and time management skills are essential
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Power Point and Excel)
- Strong understanding of IRI / AC Nielsen scanner data (IRI/Nielsen/POS)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BA/BS degree or Advanced Degree(Masters)
- Trade Promotional Management (TPM) or Business Warehouse (BW) Systems Experience
- Experience with Category Management, Sales or Sales enabling functions
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Experience with Tableau
Occasional Travel Required up to 20%
The ideal candidate will reside in Battle Creek, MI. For this opportunity we do offer flexibility to work in other remote geographic locations.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.