Ethicon, a member of the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager,
Global Strategic Marketing: NeuWave Medical to be located in Madison WI or
Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The
business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as
Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy,
Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Manager, Global Strategic Marketing will be responsible for driving the
development, launch, and commercial execution of the current and pipeline
products for selected parts of the NeuWave Interventional Oncology Portfolio.
He/she will develop voice of customer and develop insights that identify unmet
customer needs and provide direction for global growth opportunities.
The Manager, Global Strategic
Marketing will partner with R&D, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Sales,
Regional Marketing, Finance and key customers to lead the advancement of new
concepts, developing the business case, and implementing target product
profiles. He/she will lead collaborate
with regional partners in global product launches through innovative
go-to-market approaches based on global insights and voice of customer.
This individual will be jointly
accountable with the cross functional partners to reach platform milestones and
with regions to reach financial targets within specified budgets and timeframes
and ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional
requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- An Advanced Degree preferred (i.e. MBA, MS)
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required
- 3+ years in Marketing or related experience is
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry is strongly preferred
- Experience with software product management and marketing is
- Previous regional in line marketing and/or global strategic
marketing experience are preferred
- Experience with Marketing Excellence/Mastery, including Launch
Excellence principles is preferred
- Experience in product development including needs assessment,
portfolio management and product lifecycle management is preferred
- Prior experience in an agency environment with proven client
management, branding and partnership experience with senior level clients in
Fortune 500 companies is preferred
- Experience managing and leading complex projects is required
- Proven ability to work in a Global matrix organization preferred
- Excellent cross functional and management influencing skills and ability
to develop customer relationships required
- Experience with supply chain, global brand management, influencing
a Medical Device sales force and new product launch preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing and leveraging customer insight
- This position may require up to 30% travel including both domestic
United States-Wisconsin-MadisonOther Locations
North America-United States-Minnesota-MinneapolisOrganization
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.