Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Brand Manager, Health & Wellness - Consumer & Stakeholder Engagement
The Brand Manager, H&W - Consumer & Stakeholder Engagement is a new position at Aramark that will be responsible for leading development of Health & Wellness related consumer and stakeholder engagement programs
with a strong focus on Health & Wellness related communications and content development. Specific responsibilities include:
Brand Manager Position Overview
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on H&W related consumer & stakeholder engagement communications and content with direct responsibility for development/management for all Healthy for Life related health engagement communications.
- Develops H&W related consumer engagement, education and awareness programs and content across platforms (e.g., for Aramark locations, digital & social media, in-market events, community programs, etc.)
- Establishes and manages coordination of an aligned Aramark H&W 'voice' across consumer, client, employee and stakeholder H&W engagement communications, relating to Aramark's Healthy for Life (HFL) brand
- Works with key functional partners to support development of internal and external communications associated with H&W to all audiences (consumer, client, community, employee, etc.)
- Manages ongoing refresh/innovation of H&W communications content and related development/production.
- Serves as a lead H&W expert and ambassador, representing Aramark's H&W expertise and commitments across the organization and to clients/external stakeholders.
Brand Managers at Aramark are responsible for leading and managing all initiatives/programs associated with their specific area of focus/responsibility. Managers work as part of the Marketing team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on both individual results and collaborative teamwork. Brand managers:
- Have deep knowledge of market, competitive trends, and company programs & processes and translate this knowledge to business plans, programs and solutions that enhance the Aramark brand and business.
- Lead development and execution of key marketing related programs and related functional projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams, maintaining regular contact and fostering information sharing and open communications within the marketing team and across related functional groups.
- Represent the Aramark Brand, Marketing 'Center of Excellence' and key Brand initiatives externally as an ambassador to field marketing, account leadership, Aramark clients and other stakeholders.
- Independently manage hands-on development/execution of key projects, tracking and reporting on initiative results against performance objectives while managing budget and other project management roles.
- Create internal and external marketing & communications materials for both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Perform other marketing and brand related duties in support of annual marketing plan objectives.
The marketing team at Aramark consists of talented professionals focused on building a strong brand and driving profitable growth. Through repeatable business models that leverage insights and innovation, Aramark marketers develop our brand through strategies, concepts, programs and practices that engage our consumers "at the moment of truth" - where we serve over 2 billion meals each year at workplaces, schools, colleges & universities, hospitals, sports & entertainment venues and other locations around the country and the world.
Health & Wellness plays a key role in supporting the Aramark Brand and Aramark's mission of creating experiences that enrich and nourish lives. Aramark's Healthy for Life® (HFL) brand and related H&W initiatives focus on empowering healthy choices with dining programs that make it easy to eat well and nutrition and wellness programs that create an environment of health & well-being for consumers in the locations we serve, as well as for our employees and communities. Reportinh Relationships
This position will report directly to Aramark's Associate Vice President, Health & Wellness as part of the Health & Wellness team. The position will also work closely with the Brand team, as well as the Corporate Affairs, Community and Communications teams and many other Aramark functional experts and Line of Business personnel.
Qualifications: CANDIDATE PROFILE Experience and Personal Attributes
- The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:The successful candidate will possess a Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) in Health Education & Health Communication or related MPH with concentrations in Food, Nutrition & Health and/or Health Communications.
- 6+ years of experience working in health communications in health marketing, health communications agency or publishing sectors with heavy focus on H&W related communications associated with food and nutrition
- Outstanding communication skills demonstrated across a wide variety of media and communication vehicles.
- Strong written, verbal/presentation skills in range of formats to support hands-on development of H&W engagement, education and awareness communications to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience creating direct to consumer communications and H&W related lifestyle communications.
- Strong project management skills/production orientation
- Resourceful/able to juggle multiple tasks.
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated; able to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to understand broader company & project/program strategy and to prioritize and manage projects accordingly.
- A quick study-adaptable/able to learn on-the-go to support projects/programs across a wide range of initiatives.
- Able to work with and influence a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Strong value system, integrity & respect always
- Team Player/Strong collaborator
- Strong Work ethic and results-orientation; Highly motivated/"Can do" Positive Attitude
- Highly Organized; Able to deal with multiple projects, effectively cope with change
- Strong Computer Skills ( PowerPoint, Word, Excel productivity tools )
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.