Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager, Health Care Professional Marketing, are to:
Who you are
- Develop, manage, and implement the brand marketing plan including marketplace analysis to set the strategic plan to meet short and long term objectives;
- Effectively manage marketing plan execution to ensure in-market objectives are met and designed to drive brand sales and profits;
- Manage all financials associated with the budget while also determining resource allocation. Marketing programs and tactical spending must be designed for optimum ROI efficiency and in-market impact;
- Manage and lead multiple external partners and consultants to produce consumer and professional communication strategies and executions in line with the brand strategy;
- Identify and initiate Interdivisional opportunities for Bayer HealthCare creating synergies in HCP Marketplace;
- Manage/lead multiple cross functional teams including brand marketing, product supply, finance, medical, legal, regulatory, R&D, Market Research, and others. Must lead cross-functional teams with strong leadership, efficiency, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Must have experience and knowledge of Healthcare Professional Marketplace including physician mindset and office dynamics. Also must be able to react to changes in the marketplace to confirm all business objectives are met.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Healthcare Professional Marketing or Healthcare Sales;
- Leadership experience in one or more of the following areas (Managing Individuals,Teams and/or Self-Motivation/Management)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Experience with Strategy Development
Preferred Qualifications: Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.