Responsible for implementing and operationalizing the defined business model for healthcare innovations. Assesses and manages risk throughout all aspects of the innovation implementation, operations and recommended next steps and escalates to appropriate levels as needed. Collaborates and leverages the full range of appropriate internal and external business and matrix partners to manage the implementation, operations and recommended next steps of the innovation. Job Responsibilities
- Manages the execution and implementation of the business model for the innovations, including but not limited to commercialization activities, delivery deadlines, development/modification of detailed plans, communication of status, etc.
- Manages and fosters solid collaborative relationships with client/partner companies and internal matrix/business partners (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Clinic teams, etc.) to deliver the innovation and recommendation for next steps.
- Monitors and manages innovation performance goals (e.g., strategic, financial and operations), ensures planned business outcomes are achieved and adjusts innovations if necessary. Identifies opportunities to improve design execution, quality and cost to achieve planned outcomes.
- Assesses and manages risk throughout all aspects of the innovation solution implementation and operationalization and escalates as needed. Monitors progress, reports results/outcomes and makes adjustments as needed.
- Partner with legal and regulatory teams to ensure all approvals/regulations obligations have been met
- Serve as a subject matter expert on respective innovations assisting with operational flow, technical process and any equipment requirements.
- Assists with analyzing data and observations to identify opportunities for improving innovations and help prioritize suggested improvements, system enhancements and resolution of production issues.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
#LI-MM2 Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years of experience or High School Diploma/GED and at least five (5) years of experience. The experience should be managing operations, product management, product development, and/or implementations with the product to be managed.
- Experience applying analytics of healthcare facilities operations in a retail setting.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Strategy or planning & transformation consulting experience in a consulting firm working with clients
- Experience in product Innovation and products and services planning and execution.
- Experience in one of the following: Supply Chain, Retail Operations and/or Healthcare.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.