Our Global Sales Enablement team is looking for a top-notch, commercial learning and sales-minded professional to work with our Field (sales and client management) to deliver on our business development initiatives related to hotel growth. This individual will partner closely with Field team members to ensure they clearly understand - and can successfully articulate - our hotel value proposition. In addition, they will provide support and coaching to the field in advance of customer interactions, and in some cases, attend such meetings as a subject matter expert.
The successful candidate will:
Confidently engage, lead and partner with the Field as a knowledgeable subject matter expert on all things hotel.
- Coach sales and client management teams and provide skill assessment evaluations to sales management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hotel trends and customer-related hotel needs
- Possess a proven track record of driving end-user hotel sales growth in either a related business travel industry or hospitality role
- Work with Field to develop and execute on targeted action plans for specific customers and segments to drive hotel growth.
- Understand the business travel market and competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and know how to sell against them
Effectively deliver communications and training on our hotel value proposition and provide input for continued improvement and refinement.
- Deliver hotel growth course content in multiple formats, including virtual and traditional classroom settings
- Drive and support key learnings from formal Hotel Strategy training and ability to make linkages from content to real life situations for the field
- Utilize feedback and ongoing Field needs to adapt course and instructional methods for maximum impact and results
- Develop effective communications in support of hotel growth efforts, including development of incentive campaigns to further drive effectiveness within the Field
Work effectively and collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups within a complex, global organization.
- Manage and develop relationships with key stakeholder groups across the business while maintaining a collaborative approach to drive best results
- Interact with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence
- Work across all levels of leadership and experienced at presenting effectively and confidently
- Provide continuous feedback to product, commercial learning and marketing teams on new field and/or customer needs, partnering to ensure requirements are appropriately captured and actioned
Have the professional presence, leadership drive and analytic skill set to effectively deliver on the company's hotel growth goals - with ability to directly tie actions to measured results.
- Have ability to successfully manage projects end-to-end with minimal direction, maximum efficiency, all the while employing innovating thinking and new avenues for driving success
- Be able to analyze and understand top-priority customer growth opportunities, to best direct Field efforts in support of hotel growth goals
- Set high standards of performance and assume responsibility for work objectives
- Initiate, focus, and monitor own efforts toward the accomplishment of goals, and proactively take action and go beyond the minimum required
- Assist in measuring business impact of training against hotel growth goals
Additional demonstrated skills / experience:
- Significant experience in hotel / travel industry, in a sales related role; sales learning experience a plus
- Strategic and analytic thinking and competent with developing needs analyses
- Expert with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent writing skills, with ability to extract and articulate key messages, edit and proofread
- Ability to lay-out and format communications in a visually appealing and impactful way
- Effective and convincing verbal communication skills
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .