Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, HR
Process and Governance. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and
science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the
health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family
of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more
than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately
126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people
every day, throughout the world. If you
have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manager, HR Process and Governance is responsible for
supporting the global creation of and deploying of portfolio management and
governance strategies for use across the J&J enterprise. They will design the standard tools and
methodologies which support harmonized process approaches for global/regional
HR initiatives assessment and prioritization. In partnership with the Director,
HR Process & Governance, they will help to manage the HR enterprise
portfolio of initiatives, providing input on the intake/review process, current
investments, resource allocation, and organizational value. They will work closely with GPO’s and
Regional ProGo Leads to ensure consistency and application of approved
processes and also to funnel regional/functional initiative proposals and
updates to the Director, HR ProGo.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an approach to strategic portfolio
management, including methodologies to assess the value of new proposed
initiatives as enabler to Enterprise HR Strategy.
- Funnel new regional / functional initiatives requests. Perform program risk assessments, develop
contingency plans, and recommend mitigations, as needed
- Develop informed recommendations on prioritization and resource
allocation to Director, HR ProGo in order to ensure best use of HR resources
for highest priority projects.
- Build integrated project plan across all major HR approved
initiatives and manage planning, resource load, and financial health of the
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to develop new and / or
amend existing governance approaches and to determine / take corrective actions
on identified issues.
- Coordinate with the regional PROGO team in the preparation and
execution of communication and training plans.
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long term
Governance strategy to achieve enterprise HR Capital Strategy & Planning
- Ensure Processes and Governance tools / methodologies are linked
to and support the enterprise HR strategy.
- Manage build of solutions that enable ProGo strategy and
priorities across the Company; partner with Regional PROGO managers, Global
Services, HR and Business Unit (BU) Geography Leads on education and
- Monitor the Company's ProGo approaches to ensure compliance with
applicable laws and contracts.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required with
a minimum of 5 years of portfolio management and governance experience required.
HR knowledge preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of people management experience is required.
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project
plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones,
deliverable charts) is required.
- Proven PMO skills required.
- Global experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with
understanding and appreciation for regional differences is required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and
communicate to broad, diverse audience is required.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic
change initiatives is preferred.
- Influence, negotiation and consultative skills is required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Hands on experience with data analytics is required.
- Develops enterprise-wide strategies in partnership with
stakeholders to execute governance in an integrated manner, driving
regional/global business results is required.
- This position requires up to 15% domestic and international
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Human ResourcesRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.