Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors (jobs that could be on the C, O, T or B/E band). Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems. Key Responsibilities
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the qual system is functioning properly.
- Ensure compliance with the customer and company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Establishing quality standards in accordance with AMAT QMS and AOP. Drive standardization, results and continuous improvement initiatives across the global enterprise.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Where appropriate, advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals. Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will cause delays in schedules.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.