Janssen Biotech, Inc., is recruiting
for a Manager for Immunology Sales Learning & Development to be based in
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of
new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious
disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues
advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more
The Learning Manager is responsible for the design,
development, and implementation of learning programs for the Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Sales Organization. This includes:
- Updating, maintaining, and delivering new
hire training, as well as addressing the ongoing learning and development needs
of the entire sales force based on sales direction.
- Acting as an instructional designer and applying
adult learning principles to construct and update ongoing programs to help
achieve corporate objectives.
- Conducting ongoing environmental scanning of
potential learning gaps throughout the field through collaboration with peers,
Sales Leadership, brand, Regulatory, and other stakeholders to design and
deploy targeted programs that reduce knowledge gaps and enhance field
effectiveness through improvement of competencies.
- Serving as the conduit between Marketing and
Sales by translating and communicating brand strategies to Sales personnel
through multiple training mediums, while adhering to Regulatory Guidelines.
Key Functions will include:
Development, Adaptation, and Delivery
& Marketplace Expertise
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in
professional Pharmaceutical or Biotech sales is preferred
- Sales experience in the Immunology therapeutic area is
- A demonstrated understanding of access and
reimbursement including Specialty Pharmacy providers and Buy and Bill is
- Management Development Program enrollment and/or
completion is preferred
- Field learning advisor experience is preferred
- This position is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania and
may require up to 30% travel including night and/or weekends in support of
effectively with others to identify synergies, leverage resources, and
- A basic understanding
of technological resources such as MS Outlook, PP, Excel and iPad is
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function