Manager, Incentive Processing
Are you interested in joining a team of compensation leaders whose goal is to enable game-changing business results by providing programs and solutions that unleash greatness in our associates? Here at Capital One we bring a data-driven approach to compensation. If you have a passion for analyzing compensation and want to be part of a winning team, then this is the job for you!
The ideal candidate should be intellectually curious, have strong communication skills and facilitate strong partnerships. Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded? Capital One can provide an environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
The Manager, Incentive Processing, will establish and lead an incentive processing team responsible for the data gathering, analysis and related file submissions on a recurring basis. Accountable for overall process management and associated team members across Financial Services (FS) division. Provide broad oversight driving process, analytics and operational improvements across the team.
Partner with team, FS Compensation and business leaders to ensure that process execution reflects intent in all incentive plans. Maintain productive relationships amongst participating groups, including business customers and DA partners. Supervise direct reports’ data gathering and analysis of both production (system) and non-production information.
Ensure the appropriate process documentation and necessary reporting documentation is available for both business and audit purposes. Support the analysis of data across business areas to deliver business insights within division as opportunities arise. Help team solve complex problems in dynamic environment while maintaining customer/associate orientation.
The right candidate will be able to supervise in a fast paced environment, be an effective communicator and able to help team manage/prioritize shifting demands. He/she must have a proven track record of analysis, process management and demonstrated the ability to collaborate across multiple groups.
- Lead the incentive processing team for Financial Services Division (home lending, auto)
- Drive strategy through extended team by leveraging analytical skills
- Own processes critical to associate pay-outs, driving effective execution while seeking continual process optimizations
- Lead team to ensure world-class process documentation, audit processes and reporting
- Work with top talent in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Accountable for the administration of Financial Services incentive programs and their related processes
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis across team related to incentive programs; ensure outcomes reflect intent
- Ensure effective communications with FS business customers to establish data requirements
- Supervise the creation of tools, or queries, to obtain data from central data repository for the purposes of reporting and analysis
- Supervise the data extraction and ad hoc inquiries from data stores; mine data to deliver specific information
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in MS Excel
- At least 5 years of experience in MS Access
- At least 3 years of experience conducting Data Analysis
- At least 1 year of People Management experience
- 7 years of experience in MS Excel
- 7 years of experience in MS Access
- 5 years of experience conducting Data Analysis
- 3 years of experience with SQL/UNIX/Teredata
- MBA and bachelor's degree in math, business, statistics, engineering, computer science, or information systems (MIS or IS)
- 3 years of People Management experience
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer or Teradata certification or CBIP (Certified Business Intelligence Professional) or Oracle certification or Lean Certification or Six Sigma certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.