Join AmerisourceBergen as Manager-Inside Sales
and start making a difference in healthcare delivery and patient lives!
The Manager-Inside Sales
is responsible for overseeing and coordinating their inside sales teams by guiding day-to-day operations within Bellco Generics. Responsible for assisting the development maintenance and implementation of long-term business partnerships with customers.
AmerisourceBergen is headquartered in Greater Philadelphia and is driving innovative partnerships with global pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers and pharmacies to improve product access and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain. AmerisourceBergen is a Fortune #12 company with over $135B in revenue and offices around the world. At AmerisourceBergen we strive to enhance healthcare delivery and improve patient lives every day. AmerisourceBergen offers:
- A competitive salary
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and Wellness benefits - 1 st of the month after 30 days
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days after 1 year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Great culture, awesome colleagues and career growth - named one of Philadelphia's Coolest Companies in 2015 and a Great Place to Work in the Philadelphia area in 2016
- Supervises team and ensures SOP's are correct and followed.
- Fosters a work environment where everyone is respected for their contribution.
- Coaches counsels and develops sales team through key performance measures (generic and brand sales sales revenue budgeted & annual goals active accounts gross profit) and in-process measures (such as completed calls total effort average talk time total talk time hours logged call monitors etc).
- Provides input on development of a succession plan to ensure growth of team members.
- Assists in managing labor hours vacation, PTO, and personal time off to ensure schedule provides optimum sales coverage.
- Participates in sales meetings focused on improving sales revenue and gross profit and comparing YTD figures to budget.
- Participates in required sales training and meetings that will allow the Bellco Generics organization to continually maintain a consultative sales approach with all customers.
- Builds positive relationships with customers through learned sales skills and techniques. Communicate on process issues and report problems to sales director upon discovery (proactive).
- Audits and analyzes call volumes and monthly sales numbers to ensure team is performing efficiently and meeting obligations
- Monitors calls to ensure quality customer service and sales techniques.
- Demonstrates initiative in their own on-going professional development; includes keeping abreast of the industry and its changes through the use of industry information and company literature.
- Facilitates daily sales meetings as necessary.
- Resolves any customer issues that arise from their team's accounts.
- In coordination with Director of Sales reassign accounts upon associate termination and ensure account compliance with new associate.
- Facilitates in employee warning and probation notices when misconduct occurs in the department. Document all meetings with employees to HR.
- Completes annual review for each associate and participates in discussions regarding merit increases and promotions.
- Conducts monthly meeting with each sales rep to review productivity and sales gain / loss reports.
- Ensures the sales reps are completing required monthly reports provided by management.
- Provides backup to the Director of Inside Sales in their absence.
- Generates and analyzes reports to identify customer buying trends and directs team on the proper business response.
- Analyzes pricing models for various customer segments.
- Has active involvement with Bellco Generics Sr. Management in developing pricing models to fit company models.
- Responsible for addressing profitability with respective sales team.
- Serves as cross department liaison (such as Credit)
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelors degree program technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education; Normally requires a minimum of four (4) to six (6) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. Must have demonstrated proven success in consultative inside sales including at least two (2) years at a supervisory level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with both customers and other ABC associates
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead dynamically and energize multidisciplinary work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques to respond to business needs
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Good understanding of specific business segment; industry knowledge
- Self starter that works well independently
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with customers over the phone
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong creativity skills; focused and disciplined
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs such as JDE & Goldmine.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.