Johnson & Johnson, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Internal Digital Communications - Medical Devices. The position will be based in New Brunswick, and requires 10% travel (Domestic/International)
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. More than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will support the Social and Digital Communication Leader and work with Franchise Leads as well as the Global Stakeholder Leads to help create digital, content-focused campaigns internally and to develop a news-based site to engage and inspire employees. The ideal candidate should be fueled by a passionate sense of curiosity, uncovering the latest Medical Devices employee insights and staying on top of digital trends.
The position requires a thorough understanding of content creation, influencer relations and employee communications. This candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide-range of internal stakeholders and work closely with the Social and Digital Communication Leader as well as the team to:
- Act as “Managing Editor” of OneMD employee news site
- OneMD Portal ideation, content posting and calendar
- Original content development
- Portal supporting graphic design
- Oversight of development and translation partners
- Analytics reporting
Additional responsibilities include:
- Portal Education
- Manager of web platforms and liaison with IT partners
- Represent MD on the Enterprise Portal Team
- Monitor comments and manage responses as appropriate
- Experience working in high volume Social Media, Marketing, Communications, and/or Public relations environment, ideally for a large corporation or agency is required.
- Must have knowledge – theory and practice -- of web platforms and graphic development
- Must have demonstrated experience detecting potential negative or crisis situations and work with appropriate stakeholders to mitigate issues?
- Awareness of employee contributions to social media and ability to shape corporate social media policy in collaboration with others is required.
- Proven exceptional judgment, professional maturity and discretion is required
- Must have a demonstrated history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines and on an occasionally non-traditional work schedule
- Must have strong communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency is required
- Must have vigilant attention to detail
- Must have the ability to create and adhere to timelines and schedules
- Must have confidence to share opinions and suggest improvements
- The position is based in New Brunswick, NJ, and will require 10% travel (Domestic and International).
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.