Provides leadership for the plant's manufacturing warehouse organization and serves on the plant's leadership team. Manages and develops manufacturing warehouse team leads/supervisor, inventory control and shipping & receiving personnel. . Provides warehousing guidance and oversight for all plant associates. .
• Develop and execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local inventory & warehousing objectives including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
• Regularly raises team and individual performance standards; is supportive of and drives implementation of new ideas that promote efficiency/effectiveness.
• Improves process and operational consistency to reduce cost
• Motivate, direct, coach and develop a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
• Demonstrates the ability to recognize and address the complexity of leading a diverse workforce; participates and actively supports participation in D&I initiatives. Holds self and others accountable
• Shares strategies in a relevant way with all levels; encourages organization to share his/her views and consistently projects professionalism, credibility and calm under pressure.
• Inspires team to high levels of achievement through positive reinforcement and persuasive messages.
• Develop a culture that embraces the tenets of operational excellence.
• Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
• Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
• Demonstrate behaviors needed for effective implementation of change
Actively pursues innovation with the goal of making CCR a practice leader within the industry.
• Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
• Builds strong internal, cross-functional networks for effective collaboration and knowledge transfer What are the Skills or Experiences they must have?
ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc.) or other management system. Six Sigma / APICS certified preferred. Extensive knowledge of the principles of manufacturing and inventory management including, knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ yrs. increasing level of experience managing people & processes
• Demonstrated ability to support a long term warehousing plan showing year over year
improvement in shrink, warehouse KPIs and warehouse cost.
• Extensive knowledge of the principles of manufacturing and inventory management.
• Extensive knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process
• Working knowledge of national, state , and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food
safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
• Extensive knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing
and warehousing environment
- HACCP Knowledge strongly preferred
Extensive knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and
performance of an internal group or supplier Preferred Level
• ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc) or other management system
• Lean, Six Sigma, 5S
• Working knowledge of food safety
• Self-Guided Work Force
• Continuous Improvement
• Microsoft Office
• Inventory management software - prefer SAP
• Project Management
• Manage P&L; Spending Controls
• Forklift, Transport and similar equipment management
• Change Management
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.