Provide leadership and operational support in the delivery of global helpdesk and identity management services for both internal and external customers via various contact methods, as well as coordination of billing and allocation associated with those services. Manage all on-boarding/decommissioning processes associated to new acquisitions, clients or divestitures including direct interaction with both internal and external resources overseeing transition to RR Donnelley standard policies and processes. Coordinate training for resources providing services as well as end user documentation. Oversee the disposition of security requests in a timely manner ensuring compliance to all corporate security policies and standard.
Work is typically performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Usually receive minimal to no guidance about how to complete work objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives.
- Leadership for a multi-discipline department across various countries including vendor management associated with out-sourced services including global helpdesk and identity management services.
- Ensure compliance to corporate standards and policy surrounding security including immediate notification of any security risk or breach.
- Ensure required troubleshooting performed and accurate escalation to support partners as defined by documented processes and procedures.
- Ensure incidents and requests are accurately prioritized based on severity, urgency and impact to the business.
- Review and provide direction for enhancements to IT Service Management Tool utilized globally within IT for incident, service catalog and problem management.
- Strategic support planning in consult with Business Leaders to deliver IT solutions.
- Manage all aspects of support/security projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost. Utilize leadership skills to direct others and resolve issues so that project goals are met.
- Ensure contract review, negotiations and renewal of services for areas under their control.
- Provide input to the establishment of annual budget and adherence to established forecasts.
- Stay current in knowledge of IT changes plan changes in response to changing business needs
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Maybe required to provide 24 x 7 on-call support.
- Travel to various locations to provide necessary support or receive training.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.