Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, IT Organizational Change Management and Communication. This position will be located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, IT Organizational Change Management and Communication is a key member of the End User Experience team that is tasked with supporting the End User Organization’s service implementations. This position is focused on the development and execution of organizational change management strategies needed to support the J&J end users with IT changes and ensure successful implementations. This individual should be a seasoned change manager with a proven record of engagement leadership and execution and know how to apply common organizational change management practices and tools against an IT project. They will need to set fact based strategies and measure success. Employing superior written and oral communication skills and being able to visually represent their ideas, this individual will need to comfortably communicate with IT and business partners at all levels of the organization.
• Work with the technical teams to better understand the offering in order to develop a change plan. Create change management strategies and plans to support J&J’s IT end user strategy and lead the execution of these plans. Understand the different regional requirements from a rollout perspective and incorporate those into the change plan. Develop the end user messages and work with the KM team to develop end user friendly materials.
• Construct and implement actionable and targeted change management plans – including stakeholder analysis, communications planning, change impacts, change agent network, organizational readiness, and training plans. Write /Develop communications and training materials to support the various rollouts. Facilitate one-on-one discussions, surveys, focus groups, workshops, etc. to articulate change vision and objectives, understand stakeholder needs and issues, and gather input for assessments.
• Collect and analyze trends in adoption data and recommend and implement additional enhancements to further drive adoption. Build out strategies/plans and develop content, as needed, for on-going end user communications.
• Review adoption support and define on-going adoption needs and roadmap and deliver review sessions and pulse survey(s) to measure performance.
• Ensure that change management initiatives and activities are in alignment with overall program plans, objectives, and timelines. Develop reusable consulting assets to help improve quality of and accelerate time-to-delivery for client engagements. Contribute to thought leadership and practice development effort in order to help evolve and mature practice service areas
• A minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree is required.
• A minimum of 8 years’ relevant professional experience is required.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Organizational Change Management focused on the support of information technology projects is required.
• Experience in a Global Enterprise Environment is preferred.
• Prior experience in successfully creating a culture of change in an organization is required.
• Superior written and oral communication skills and ability to visually represent ideas is required.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw inferences in support of the objectives is required.
• Expertise in employee and leadership engagement along with the ability to communicate the change vision is required.
• Ability to interact effectively and decisively with IT leaders at all levels in the organization is required.
• Strong relationship building skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders with shared and divergent interests, function or matrix environment is required
• Graphical design and/or video editing skills in order to create materials for change plans are preferred.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function