Manages professional employees (jobs that typically fall on the B/E band) and/or supervisors. Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own job family. Adapts business unit, department, site or sub-function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business unit, department or sub-function plan; receives guidance from manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers. Key Responsibilities
- Develop team capabilities, processes and capacity to independently manage the daily routine activities.
- Responsible for the BU's Operations division execution performance in aim to meet the business and organizational demands.
Achieve perfect OTD level and full customer satisfaction for both the SPI, NPI & field support demands.
- Responsible to Develop the Operation responsiveness needs to meet the potential business demands in the most flexible and efficient way, taking into account the ramp and down turns scenario.
This is while recognizing the operations key process and groups constrains as well as a high level of understanding of the business environment and strong interfaces with the BM and PL heads.
- Control the Operations key performance indicators in the areas of: efficiency, effectiveness & overall customer satisfaction.
Proactively recognize trends and guide the Operation management, accordingly
Able to deeply analyze inventory and PC (period cost) key performances elements and drive the organization for on going improvement.
This is while exhibiting high level of financial skills and understanding of the local and corporate rules, methods and BKM.
- Lead key organizational processes such as: NPI & SPI BP and Product Transition sessions, with the BU staff level management.
- Drive for decision making while taking into account the overall Business and Operations aspects.
- Develop P&C infrastructures and processes needed to support business demand in the most effective and efficient way, while safely navigating the BU Operations Division in a rapidly changing working environment.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles in own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families
- Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
- Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the level of service and the team's ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub-function
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.