Manages professional employees (jobs that typically fall on the B/E band) and/or supervisors. Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own job family. Adapts business unit, department, site or sub-function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business unit, department or sub-function plan; receives guidance from manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.Key Responsibilities
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors that builds and leads effective marketing and cross-functional teams
- Develops comprehensive business & marketing plans, assesses market penetration and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share.
- Apply strong comprehensive knowledge to recommend investment decisions for new product development
- Conducts comprehensive competitive analysis for specific products or product lines.
- Applies strong comprehensive knowledge to establish pricing strategies to build a leadership position in market share while enhancing profit margins and developing marketing tools for successful product introductions.
- Partners with Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales to develop new products and enhance existing products as well as communicate critical market needs and time requirements
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of technical and business environment. Develops and articulates strategies to meet business objectives.
- Supports the Field to ensure synergistic account approaches and optimization of all opportunities for account partnership and penetration.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles in own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families
- Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
- Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the level of service and the team's ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub-function
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.