Manager, Large Enterprise Relationship Management - Talent Solutions Chicago
As the Manager, Large Enterprise Relationship Management, you will lead a sales team to engage some of our most influential Talent Solutions customers in the Central Region. You will also be a key ambassador for LinkedIn in the Chicago metro area.
LinkedIn provides a flexible, high-growth environment where dedicated sales professionals are given the opportunity to excel and be recognized for outstanding results. LinkedIn s sales team consists of smart, ambitious and collaborative individuals who excel at leadership, leverage, results. Our team is very focused on enhancing our corporate culture. Ideal candidates for this particular role possess a track record of solid business-to-business sales and experience leading a seasoned team of relationship managers. Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to adapt and improve our go to market and sales strategy to drive considerable growth. Bring new ideas and be comfortable doing it.
- Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn s products, business model, customer marketplace and organizational structure.
- Leverage relationships and deep business discovery to identify and execute compelling business opportunities in some of the most influential LinkedIn customers in the United States.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management. Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results.
- Directly manage the day to day operations of the team with the ability to grow and scale as necessary. Manage escalations and participate directly in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure customer and member satisfaction.
- Be directly involved with the mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new account executives. Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis.
- Bring innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory.
- Travel as required (up to 40%)
- Bachelor s degree.
- 6+ years of management experience.
- 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- Experience managing a senior sales team.
- Growth mindset.
- Experience in C Level selling at Fortune 1000 customers.
- Proven track record of success in an enterprise software environment.
- MBA and a track record of continuous professional development.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities, negotiate and close deals.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and to guide/direct others.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, relatively unstructured start-up environment.
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets.
- A demonstrated track record of effectively hiring and inspiring tenured sales professionals.
- Excellent client management, a history of strong client relationships and strong customer references.
- Expertise in the understanding and application of relevant sales methodologies and metrics.
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience and interest in public speaking.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.