Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities Are you driven, competitive, energetic, outgoing and self-motivated? Do you love leading teams to success? Then we want to talk to you!
Using a consultative approach, you'll lead a sales team to sell advertising solutions to local businesses. You will coach and train your team to grow their sales skills and improve their performance. Qualified candidates should be inspired to lead others in the business of media advertising, have a strong drive to partner with clients in helping them grow their business, and have a relentless commitment to delivering best in class advertising solutions to local businesses. Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of successful media sales or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years prior sales management, preferably in media sales
- Advertising experience strongly preferred
- Internet Advertising Sales and SEO experience preferred
- Proficiency with Windows-based computer
- Knowledge of the local media market and local contacts preferred
- Proficiency with internet terms and concepts, including social media
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation and sales skills
- Valid state driver's license and a good driving record required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.