At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Manage and monitor the work activities of all internal and contracted personnel that provide support services throughout the department to ensure a productive workforce that supports all divisional, departmental, site and corporate goals while in accordance with all company policies and local, state and federal regulations. Responsible for management and oversight of all of the Maintenance Departments Programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Effectively manage assigned staff (e. g. Hiring, Development, Compensation, Performance Evaluation, assist in ensuring Training Certification compliance, etc. ) to ensure that all maintenance activities are performed safely and effectively by trained workers in accordance with plant procedures, NRC regulations, and the site schedule.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all assigned maintenance activities during on-line, forced outages, refuel outages and unplanned power reductions for both internal and external personnel, which includes administration and oversight of all maintenance contract personnel, including strong budget management and integration. Manage and monitor divisional resources and expenditures for all assigned work, including refuel outages, within the approved budget.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all activities required to maintain the plant structures and facilities in a safe and proper condition through effective use of both internal and external personnel, which includes administration and oversight of all maintenance contracts.
- Manage maintenance programs such as CAP, M&TE, Training Coordination, Self - Assessments, Performance Indicators, Welding Program, Lifting and Rigging and Special Projects to assure corporate and departmental effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in all aspects of Maintenance Department management to support safe and efficient operation of the plant, including the development, implementation and performance monitoring of all corporate, site and divisional business goals and objectives.
- Effectively communicating significant plant and personnel issues to Maintenance Director and all applicable levels of station management. Fostering open communications and collaboration between all organization internal and external to the plant including INPO and regulatory agencies.
- Effectively manage departmental training program to maximize plant performance while complying with all site, corporate, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Interface with on-site Engineering to support development and implementation of plant modifications.
- Individual must possess a 4 year technical degree and have 10 years of utility or related industry experience Or an Associates degree with ten years utility or related industry experience with 5 at the supervisory level
- Must have completed a positive Leadership Assessment (FLS)
- Meet ANSI requirements for site Maintenance Supervisor
- Successful completion of core supervisory/management training and development programs
- Part of Maintenance Management Team
- Budget $10-20 million.
- Management of maintenance support FTEs
- In outage oversee Contractor Support
- Administration and oversight of all maintenance contracts and contract personnel for entire Maintenance Department
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster