McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson is seeking a Marketing Manager- Market and Customer Intelligence, to join their team on the McKesson Health Systems team with US Pharma.
Position Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with stakeholders to create systems that measure the engagement of customers and prospects
- Provide actionable insights to sales team based on qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Research healthcare market conditions impacting health systems and pharmacies
- Track and report on performance and trends of key customer platforms (e.g. website, ordering platform, online peer-to-peer forum)
- Track and report performance and return on investment (ROI) of marketing campaigns, promotions and events/ conferences
- Lead and develop team
3+ years of marketing experience including 1+ years managerial experienceCritical Skills
- Demonstrated outstanding communications skills (written, verbal and presentation skills)
- Strong analytics skills, data gathering and reporting of market or customer intelligence
- Strong people and project management skills
- Experience in sales or partnering with sales team
- Experience tracking prospects and customers through various steps in the sale funnel
- Creative and innovative in developing marketing content and materials in a multi-channel environment
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Experience with Healthcare in a health systems setting
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce software
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with tight and often competing deadlines
- Strong ability to act independently with sound business judgment and emotional maturity
- Flexibility to take on different roles and duties as required
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational, execution and project management capabilities with keen attention to detail
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare and our customers’ success
- Experience with Marketo software a plus
- Experience in healthcare industry a plus
4-year degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experiencePhysical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.