IBM Security is looking for a proven marketing operations leader to help scale our growing worldwide marketing team this role will report to Security Marketing CMO . The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, lead generation, marketing automation, campaign execution, funnel analysis, and campaign performance. This role will act as a strategic business partner to our diamond and global marketing teams to drive flawless implementation of acquisition and retention programs and identify opportunities for continuously improving results.
This position will play a critical role in managing the marketing operations, workflow, and information related to the execution of demand generation campaigns. You will work closely with our marketing teams to help them create, launch, and manage well segmented, targeted, and efficient programs. This includes maintaining the infrastructure and tools, focusing on data quality, analysis, and segmentation, throughout the client journey - from discovery to advocacy.
We're looking for someone who likes to build, is forward thinking and can execute innovative marketing operations excellence as well as provide a consultative approach in partnering with key stakeholders. You crave data, and know how to synthesize it into actionable insights to enhance program performance. We will look to you to help define and implement our strategy for overall marketing measurement, dashboards, and reporting.
Work Locations: Cambridge,MA & Austin,TX Must be within commuting distance or willing to relocate.
- Work directly with marketing andsenior management providing data driven strategy & insights.
- Oversee all marketing operations functions from processes to marketing systems, workflow, SLAs, reporting, email and database management.
- Support marketing teams with enablement, tools, analytics & data analysis.
- Define marketing KPIs and dashboards to measure all aspects of the operations: business planning, campaign effectiveness, lead distribution and aging, pipeline contribution, ROI, and overall marketing performance.
- Manage and facilitate proper usage of marketing automationand other tools as the "power user" and be the go to person for the marketing teams.
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly business metrics, pipeline contribution, actual vs. target metrics and overall business performance reports.
- Support ad-hoc requests to provide stakeholders with intelligent, actionable insight into the health of the business.
- Support the execution of integrated digital marketing and lead nurture campaigns.
- Optimize the marketing database for greater campaign effectiveness through segmentation, streamlining of the lead routing/follow-up process, and data stewardship (de-duping, cleansing, normalization, acquisition).
- Improve account targeting and allocation through management of key data (account hierarchies, industry, and segmentation).
- Define and implement lead scoring and routing rules to ensure proper assignment and follow-up.
- Work closely with the corporate headquarters team to create the desired global framework with consistent processes and optimized results.
- Manage a team of analytics and operational professionals to provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing operational processes.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.