It's the people What we're looking for:
The Manager of Marketing Analytics
will work closely with Internal Marketing Groups, Studios, Executive Management, and Technology organizations to deliver world-class personalized communication programs. We have a tremendous amount of data on how gamers play our games. We need, however, an analytics expert who has the passion, experience, skills and ability to turn that data into action - all driving towards increasing gamer fun. What you'll do
What you'll bring:
- Provide thought leadership in a number of areas, including customer segmentation, behavior based modeling (propensity, churn, etc...) data strategy and analytic approaches.
- Work with Sr. Management to answer strategic business questions through the use of behavioral data.
- Develop 1-1 personalization approach utilizing a vast store of behavioral data.
- Develop and execute testing and optimization plans for ongoing CRM campaigns.
- Work across multiple data sources (Web, in-game, CS) to develop a complete picture of gamer behavior
- Work with technology teams to ensure our solutions can deliver on our goals.
- Lead analytic plan with CRM agency and oversee the development of a number of segmentations, predictive models, ad-hoc projects and reporting.
- Collaborate with other analytics groups across the organization to share best practice and methods.
- 5 years of experience in database mining/marketing with very large, complex and multi-dimensional datasets.
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply statistical models and predictive algorithms.
- Must be able to synthesize disparate data to mine and communicate not only data but insights
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization.
- Experience with large individual customer behavioral data sets (gaming, retail, financial services) and expertise in communication channel best practices, including multi-channel marketing.
- Technical mastery in advanced database mining tools such as SAS, R, SPSS and SQL with the ability to coach and train others on best practice.
- Gaming experience particularly with the Call of Duty franchise a strong plus
- Exceptional data analysis in Excel including ability to write macros
Who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have a rigorous hiring process and a rigorous talent planning process. Our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness
. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people. As a company, we have world class brands, infrastructure and resources. But we are nothing without the brilliance of our talented employees. What are you waiting for?
For more details and to apply for this position, visit us at www.activision.com/careers
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Great Games Start with Great People
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.