- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years professional experience
- 2 years experience in either a healthcare or marketing environment
- Advanced Degree Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply data and analyses to drive high impact business decisions
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to leverage and synthesize a broad range of information sources to develop insight and generate clear, actionable recommendations that impact decision-making at a business unit level
- Deep understanding of the global pharmaceutical industry
- Strong verbal and written communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively across a matrix environment and influence without formal authority
- The ability to focus and thrive in times of change
The Manager of Marketing Analytics handles the process of gathering, analyzing and interprating data relating to past, present and potential customers for the product or service; research into the characteristics, spending habits, location and needs of your business's target market, the industry as a whole, and the particular competitors you face
The incumbent will recommend, influence, plan and execute research and analytics for adult and pediatric portfolio vaccines within the Vaccines Business Unit (BU) based on an in-depth understanding of the products/segments, competitive environment, business model, and challenges/opportunities
Influence decision making by the brand/segment Marketing Team and BU Leadership Team based on data, analytics and actionable insights
Develop a strong partnership with the supported business through providing strong analyses and recommendations that drive the business
Foster a culture of analytic excellence, strong business acumen, and customer focus
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of brands/segments, competitive environment, business model, and challenges/opportunities in order to proactively identify appropriate research & analytics
- Drive optimal strategic and tactical decision-making for brands/segments through identification and execution of timely, actionable, and methodologically sound research and analyses
- Enable strong connections between the Business Unit and the Insights & Analytics team
- Develop clear, actionable recommendations through synthesizing and integrating findings from a variety of sources
- Design and oversee execution of quantitative and qualitative market research by vendors and provide clear, actionable recommendations; directly execute market research "Snap" studies and ongoing tracking studies (where appropriate); insure methodological soundness of approach
- Conduct analyses of secondary data using business tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau) and provide clear, actionable recommendations
With vendor/Global team, conduct ongoing Competitive Intelligence and provide clear, actionable recommendations
- Interpret and direct refinement of automated BU performance reports to support brands/segments
- Support Manager, Customer Analytics in completing appropriate secondary data modeling for products/segments; ensure alignment of work with product/segment needs as well as methodological soundness & relevance
- Partner with Advanced Analytics to complete relevant analyses, synthesize learnings, and provide recommendations for brands/segments through the BU's Quarterly Business Reviews
- Drive business efficiency and seamless decision-making for brands/segments through cross-matrix collaboration, especially with Advanced Analytics team, /Trade Analytics Manager, Sales Analytics team, and Forecasting
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.