Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in many hospitals and clinics worldwide, and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.Summary:
Baxter IV and irrigation solutions business operates in over 80 countries worldwide representing more than $1.4 billion annual revenue. IV solutions are one of the most prescribed products in hospitals globally and Baxter are the global leader. This success of this product portfolio is critical to the overall success of the Medication Delivery GBU and overall Baxter.
This role will support and drive strategy for the IV Solutions and Irrigation business through: lead/ support key elements of the global IV and irrigation strategy to maximize our return on Baxter's global market leading portfolio
lead/ support strategy implementation working closely with global, regional and country colleagues
create the relevant materials and tools to drive the key messages of the strategy. Essential duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for an individual to fill the Marketing Manager position who demonstrates strong business acumen and critical thinking skills with experience in marketing to work as an integral part of a strong IV and irrigation solutions leadership team.
- Lead/ support key elements of key IV and irrigation solutions strategies
- Irrigation strategy development and implementation
- Non DEHP container strategy implementation
- Mixed container market strategy development and implementation
- Geographic expansion of key product into key markets
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders globally, in regions and countries to capture market needs and maximize return on investment from our global leading portfolio
- Lead/ support the development of key tools and materials to support the overall strategy
- Drive global roll out of relevant programs to support key go to market strategies
- Education (internal & external)
- Promotional materials
- Peer to peer
- SME management
- Lead/ support market research and analysis activities to inform IV and irrigation solutions strategy
- Competitive intelligence
- Market trends
- Customer insight
- Therapy development
- Risk/ benefit analysis
- Serves as region and country liaison to ensure alignment with and implementation of key go to market strategies
Ability to understand and interpret market trends, financial data, scientific/ technical data, competitive intelligence and customer needs to inform strategy. Demonstrated skills in pricing, reimbursement, messaging, program development, project management with good communication skills and a strong drive for results.Education and/ or experience
BS/BA required with 3-5 years experience in marketing. MBA preferred. Healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry experience is a benefit.Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com
or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.