Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Medical Devices Corporate & Functional Communication Lead, NA to be located in Raynham, MA or Somerville, NJ. This opportunity is a year long assignment.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Manager, Medical Devices Corporate & Functional Communication Lead, NA is responsible for effective planning and execution of organizational communications for functional teams in North America, aligned with business goals. Also the Manager Corporate and Functional Communication will be responsible to work with North America Communication Leader and Leadership team to support and execute communication initiatives that aligns employees to common business goals and strategies. This role will support establishing Medical Device leaders among key healthcare stakeholders: patients, healthcare professionals, media, insurers, government and regulators.
- Responsible for developing and executing communications to support programs/projects in the region, closely aligned with the communication/change strategy and regional needs.
- Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop Communication plans and materials to support major programs/projects, including narrative/message map, FAQ, media response statements and local/regional employee and appropriate external stakeholder communications;
- Partner with Change leader to identify/prioritize key external and internal stakeholders affected by Transformation actions; develop Communication strategies aligned to each;
- Support employee engagement efforts to align and inspire employees to achieve the MD 2017 Strategy in partnership with the MD Stakeholder and Franchise teams;
- Constructively challenge the status quo to improve effectiveness and effectiveness of Communication strategies.
- The position requires close collaboration with Medical Devices franchises
- Project and budget management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required in communication, preferably in Journalism and/ or Public Relations. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in communication with focus on organizational communications
- Must have demonstrated experience with planning, change communications, executive counsel and communications execution, issues/crisis management, and supporting enterprise programs and change initiatives
- Experience working in a global function and demonstrated understanding of organization issues with the ability to navigate ambiguous situations is required
- Experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence is preferred
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment is preferred
- Must have Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- This position is located in Raynham, MA or Somerville, NJ and requires up to 30% travel.
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.