Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies is recruiting a Manager, Network Strategy and Deployment which can be located in one of J&J MD Headquarter locations in either North America or EMEA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
In this role, the network manager is responsible for the analysis and business case development for end to end supply chain projects within the J&J Medical Device supply chain. Primary business partners include Supply Chain, Sourcing, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, and HR. Strong collaboration skills, ability to work across organization and levels, and strong background in supply chain analytics is imperative. This individual will lead cross functional teams to complete business case development and execution. In addition, this role will assist in the development of the Strategic Plan for the MD network and facilitate site selection for new products, acquisitions, and network optimization.
• Define segment network strategy and key projects
• Leverages standard analysis and prioritization tools from JJSC
• Collaborates on select cross-segment network opportunities to capture value
• Lead acquisition and divestiture activities for Depuy Synthes including due diligence, site selection, and Plan, Source, Make functional teams.
• Functional Strategy Leaders (enterprise and segment)
• Segment commercial and R&D Strategy Leaders
• Segment SC Finance Leaders
• Strategy Council members (JJSC, Segment, and Function)
• Segment Director, PPM
• Segment Program Directors
• Segment Change and Communication Leaders
• Strategic benchmarking and consulting organizations
• Key Customers or trade associations
• Industry associations
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• A Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant business experience is required
• Experience in Supply Chain functions, Commercial, Procurement, and/or R&D is preferred
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and certification is preferred
• Experience leading Strategic Programs and value measurement is
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, and Skills:
• Strategy Development, Strategic Planning, Strategic Thinking skills are required
• Leadership skills – results orientation are required
• Influencing Skills are required
• Ability to translate strategy into execution is required
• Communication Skills are required
• Change Management experience is required
• Up to 25% travel both domestically and internationally is required
• Professional proficiency in the English language is required
United States-Massachusetts-BridgewaterOther Locations
North America, Europe/Middle East/AfricaOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function