Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, North America Communication Product & Platform Lead - Medical Devices located in Irvine, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The North America Communication Product & Platform Lead will Create and execute communication programs designed to support product, solution, specialty and platform strategies and further the growth objectives of the Medical Devices North America region.
- Develops and executes public relations programs designed to advance franchise, region and platforms design to increase health care professional awareness and consumer pull-through for products, as well as company reputation.
- Sits on CSS North America leadership team.
- Supports leadership communications and provides counsel.
- Develops and executes external and internal events, and special projects.
- Drive message development for brands to support internal and external communication.
- Executes integrated communications campaigns across external and internal channels, with particular emphasis on digital/social.
- Manage social media channel, strategy and execution in NA (ex. Twitter, Linked In).
- Collaborates closely with MD Franchise and Stakeholder teams, R&D and GCPA centers of excellence to support thought leadership programs, media opportunities and organizational/change communications, and manage NA communication issues in the region.
- Leverages presence at trade show and industry events and manage trade news bureau to support product/service/procedure launches, clinical & economic evidence and guidelines.
- Develops and secures copy approval for clear, compelling messaging to support communications initiatives.
- Support proactive and reactive issues management.
- Effectively sources and leverages agencies, consultants and budgets.
- Identifies and adopts leading-edge communications practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in healthcare communication or related field is required
- Experience working in a corporate function with demonstrated understanding of the interdependencies of regional issues and influences in healthcare is required
- Experience counseling executive leadership is required
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a matrixed environment with a demonstrated ability to drive results through influence management and sometimes amid ambiguity is required.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are required.
- Must demonstrate expert judgment in critical decision making on issues impacting corporate reputation.
- This position is located in Irvine, CA and requires up to 30% domestic travel is required.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function