Manager of Account Development
Company: American Express Global Business Travel
Posted: March 24, 2017
Reference ID: 27533241
This position in Global Business Travel (GBT) presents an exciting opportunity to drive strategy and revenue growth across key Airline, Hotel and Car/Limo suppliers in North America. Global Supplier Relations (GSR) is a strategic component of the business model and value proposition for GBT, contributing significantly to revenue generation, profitability and customer value. Representing a substantial portion of GBT total business, North America is particularly critical to our success. The Manager, Business Development will lead execution of our supplier partners and our mutual customers in this market.
Working closely with the Director GSR Americas, key responsibilities for the manager Business Development will include:
• Implement new strategies that evolve and expand our supplier economic model, driving dependable premium compensation for the unique value our Travel Network delivers to supplier partners
• Manage supplier partner relationships to help execute initiatives that strengthen our travel intermediary position, improve our customer value proposition and increase our profit margin
• Educate and sell to suppliers all available Media products/tools to enhance supplier advertising to internal/external customer audience
• Work effectively to engage supplier partners with our Client Management, Service Delivery and Consulting Services teams to develop new business opportunities
• Manage Point-Of-Sale strategy and implementation in conjunction with the Supplier Management & Procurement team
• Expanding MI/BI support for revenue forecasting, supplier negotiations, results auditing and ad-hoc analyses
• Coordinating GSR North America approach with the Global Distribution/Point-Of-Sale and Global Business Development/Revenue Management teams to ensure optimum shareholder returns and customer value
• Building and enhancing other internal partnerships to ensure that GSR and GBT achieve business goals and objectives
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .