Oracle is currently seeking a seasoned sales professional for Bronto Software who is a master of developing sales talent and driving leads. This individual will be responsible for on-going hiring and management of our Account Development Team, which fuels opportunity creation and feeds our revenue cycle.
The Manager of Account Development will manage a team of Account Development Representatives. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable coaching and motivating team members on a day to day basis, speaking with prospects, escalating prospect inquiries, analyzing performance, and training new representatives. This role will report to senior sales management and own their teams' numbers.
- Track record of exceeding team sales quota
- Managing teams of 10 quota bearing lead generation reps across multiple territories. Track record of getting majority of reps to quota is a must
- Proven history of exceeding an individual contributor sales position quota
- Recruiting, hiring and developing sales staff
- Continually learning about new products, ecosystem, partners and improving selling skills for you and your team
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Industry experience in the software and/or online markets (Prefer SaaS and email marketing experience)
- 3 years as a Sales Manager or Director.
- 3 years within Account Development/Lead Generation
- Comfortable training a sales team of entry level sales people on the art of selling
- Experience with the entire sales cycle - You're a closer!
- Solid understanding of prospecting using telephone, social media and email
- BS/BA Degree a requirement. MBA is a plus
The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
Manages a team of telesales business development representatives for a territory/region. Provides daily operations management of inbound and outbound call response and lead qualification functions. Creates product, sales, and business function training programs. Coordinates marketing (direct mail, advertising, etc.) activities with Marketing organizations. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Participates in the recruiting process and provides hiring recommendations to senior management. Manages budget. Provides support to marketing and sales programs.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Experience qualifying prospects and customers and an understanding of the sales cycle process. Experience training professional sales staff, University degree in Business or equivalent. Previous management experience. Successful sales track record. Strong Oracle product knowledge preferred 5 years sales experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.