Capital Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians. A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER , Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER . We also offer a Bariatric Center , Behavioral Health Center , Cancer Center , Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center , Family Center , Heart & Vascular Center , Orthopedic Center , Physical Therapy Services , Senior First , Sleep Center , Stroke Center, Surgical Services , Wound Healing Center , Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices , and more. Manager Bariatric Services POSITION SUMMARY:
Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- The Bariatric Services Manager is to serve as the day-to-day lead of CRMC's Bariatric Service Line, to develop, implement, and organize the program. The Bariatric Services Manager will coordinate the efforts between surgeons, surgeon's offices, hospital directors, and other staff while tracking the progress of the program and identifying areas requiring attention. The Bariatric Services Manager is accountable for all administration, report generation, and review, process improvement, patient satisfaction, facilities, review, budgeting (if required), and activities of the program.
- The Bariatric Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive Bariatric Service line for Capital Regional Medical Center. This includes developing strategic relationships/partnerships with facility team members, departmental staff, and current and potential referral sources within our community. The Bariatric Manager is responsible for the growth and expansion of CRMC's Bariatric reach outside our immediate community to ensure continued program success.
- Registered Nurse, Licensed healthcare professional, or registered Dietician (required)
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience area of expertise
- Experience in bariatrics (preferred)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- BLS -AHA Healthcare Provider (Required)
- Current licensure in respective field through Florida State Board or certifying body (Required)
- Proven leadership experience, having managed resources either directly or within the implantation of a new initiative
- Proven working relationships with physicians/surgeons
- Experience with patient/staff education
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom