Manager of Cardiac Catheterization Lab (RN or RCIS), Full-time Days Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Aventura, FL Facility Description:
Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for nine consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Position Description
Responsible for direction of patient care in the perioperative setting. Manages staff members in the unit. Consults with staff, physicians and Director of Cath Lab regarding nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs and safety are met. Maintains performance improvement activities and assists in formulating budget.
For more information, contact Elizabeth.Flader@HCAHealthcare.com.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Florida Nursing License or RCIS, RVT
- Bachelor of Science Degree strongly preferred (attain within 3 years of employment)
- Progressive hospital management - minimum of one year management experience or 2 years Charge/Supervisory experience cardiac Cath lab
- Prefer recent clinical experience in Cardiac Cath lab, radiology, electrophysiology, and recovery unit
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Additional languages preferred
- BLS, ACLS certifications