Corporate Compliance Monitoring and Testing Manager, Enterprise Risk
The Compliance Monitoring and Testing Manager is responsible for managing the control examination continuous monitoring and issue tracking process for corporate compliance. These risk monitoring and testing processes are an integral part of the regulatory agencies consider these processes as an integral part of a successful overall Compliance Management System.
The Compliance Monitoring and TestingManager position is located in Auburn Hills, MI and reports to the SVP Director of Compliance. This position has nine direct reports of which three are team leads.
* Coaching and Developing Others: including long-term growth of individuals
* Managing Others: In an encouraging, honest and objective manner. Direct the team's activites in a way that accomplishes goals and holds everyone accountable.
* Driving for Results: Ability to align the team around a common vision and achieve results through others. Set realistic expectations, push through setbacks and encourage employees to perform at their best.
* Planning and Organizing: Ability to plan and prioritize projects.
* Championing Change: In charge of communicating and implementing strategy, Engage teams, rally support and take responsibility for initiatives that drive change.
* Decisive Judgement: Make decisions in a timely and confidant way. When faced with choices, carefully consider alternatives and consequences and take responsibility for their actions.
* In addition, the position will manage the various monitoring and testing teams by the use of monitoring and testing software (Team Mate, ACL etc.) documentation and conclusions based on appropriate and applicable testing methodology, application of the various regulatory agency examination methodologies, ability to work with other Corporate Compliance management and staff to determine appropriate areas for testing and monitoring and ability to establish and document a risk based assessment of areas needing monitoring and testing on at least a annual basis.
* The applicant for this position needs to be able to work with the variety of business units in a manner that promotes an efficient collaborative approach to risk management.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Less than 10% travel is required of this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* 10 years of experience in financial services industry
* 5 years of experience evaluating corporate risk and exposure
* 5 years of experience interacting and consulting with senior leadership
* 3 years of experience managing a staff
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.