ETHICON, a member of Johnson & Johnson's
Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager of Franchise Health Economics
and Market Access (FHEMA) to be located in Somerville, NJ.
ETHICON is a Johnson & Johnson company
that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. From creating
the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive
procedures, Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than
60 years. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including
sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to
treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver
innovation to make a life-changing impact. Our environment is entrepreneurial,
learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. ETHICON offers an
unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas
of surgical devices. We are focused on activating insights to develop
innovative, comprehensive solutions that advance patient care in today’s
evolving healthcare environment.
- Health Economics and Market Access support for focus ETHICON
- The Manager, Franchise Health Economics & Market Access is a
key position within the COE and will work to support the business objectives of
ETHICON with dedicated responsibility for specific assigned Platforms and or projects.
- The Manager of FHEMA will work to ensure market access requirements
are understood and built-in to the product pipeline through Target Product
Profiles and Value Propositions that reflect the needs of non-clinical
stakeholders and the development and execution lifecycle evidence of value and
market access strategies that enable market access and commercial success.
- Execution of evidence strategies for key products support global
- Helping to develop robust value propositions for products in the
pipeline to meet the requirements of clinical and non-clinical external
- Development of value tools including value dossiers, value briefs
and economic models
- Collaboration with clinical research in the design of clinical
trials to support market access
- Development of scientific publications
- Development of evidence utilizing Real World Data (RWD) sources
- Development of key tools to support key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with global partners to adapt and develop
materials for economic stakeholders
- Gather critical VOC from economic stakeholders to shape evidence
- A minimum of a
Bachelor’s degree is required and strong preference for advanced degree in a HEMA
undertaking an advanced degree in a HEMA related discipline would be is preferred
- Knowledge of the
planning and executing health economic and outcomes research studies from
concept through publication (including management of research vendors or
consultants) is required.
- Understanding of
medical delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health
policy trends in major Global markets is required.
- Knowledge of
evidence requirements that impact reimbursement and market access is required.
- Ideal candidates will possess the ability work
from strategy development through to execution and value creation in a dynamic
organization is required
- 3 years’
experience in a highly regulated, medical delivery, commercial med device,
pharma or consulting business is required.
Biostaticical techniques in a medical device setting is preferred
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Health Economics R&DRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.