ETHICON, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager of Franchise Health Economics and Market Access (FHEMA) to be located in Cincinnati. OH.
ETHICON is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. From creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures, Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. ETHICON offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of surgical devices. We are focused on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions that advance patient care in today’s evolving healthcare environment.
- Health Economics and Market Access support for focus ETHICON projects.
- The Manager, Franchise Health Economics & Market Access is a key position within the COE and will work to support the business objectives of ETHICON with dedicated responsibility for specific assigned Platforms and or projects.
- The Manager of FHEMA will work to ensure market access requirements are understood and built-in to the product pipeline through Target Product Profiles and Value Propositions that reflect the needs of non-clinical stakeholders and the development and execution lifecycle evidence of value and market access strategies that enable market access and commercial success.
- Execution of evidence strategies for key products support global market access
- Helping to develop robust value propositions for products in the pipeline to meet the requirements of clinical and non-clinical external stakeholders
- Development of value tools including value dossiers, value briefs and economic models
- Collaboration with clinical research in the design of clinical trials to support market access
- Development of scientific publications
- Development of evidence utilizing Real World Data (RWD) sources
- Development of key tools to support key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with global partners to adapt and develop materials for economic stakeholders
- Gather critical VOC from economic stakeholders to shape evidence development
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required and strong preference for advanced degree in a HEMA related discipline
- Currently undertaking an advanced degree in a HEMA related discipline would be is preferred
- Knowledge of the planning and executing health economic and outcomes research studies from concept through publication (including management of research vendors or consultants) is required.
- Understanding of medical delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends in major Global markets is required.
- Knowledge of evidence requirements that impact reimbursement and market access is required.
- Ideal candidates will possess the ability work from strategy development through to execution and value creation in a dynamic organization is required
- 3 years’ experience in a highly regulated, medical delivery, commercial med device, pharma or consulting business is required.
- Knowledge Biostaticical techniques in a medical device setting is preferred
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Health Economics R&DRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.