Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Senior Manager, Financial Services Technology Governance Reporting
As part of our team, what will you do? You will apply your analytical, leadership, process improvement, and operational skills to major company challenges. You will lead a team with world-class professionals to develop sound reporting and insights that impact all strategic areas of the organization. You will be responsible for maintaining best in class well managed performance for the Divisional CIO.
You will be responsible for developing the next generation of command center reporting utilizing the latest technologies (Java, S2, Snaplogic, Redshift, etc). You will work with a fast-paced and skilled team consisting of quality engineers, process improvement specialists and technology leaders across multiple business units. You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling Capital One’s Financial Services Technology Command Center. As owner of the command center you and your team will ensure current, accurate and timely data updates while analyzing data for trends, insights and potential impediments.
We are seeking a business and technical leader that can understand and motivate his/her team.
- Define and drive strategy alignment across multiple lines of business and engineering organizations
- Influence the direction of engineering efforts to increase customer satisfaction and achieve strategic initiatives
- Ownership of several business processes; including setting the operating rhythm for the organization by driving, refining, and producing governance reports.
- Building detailed analytical models to quantitatively evaluate business decisions
- Performing risk assessments, synthesizing staffing forecasts, and designing performance metrics and controls to mitigate risks.
- Improve our command center reporting and create compelling customer experiences by serving as product manager for automated reporting.
- Lead a small team of developers and data analysts to bring new insights into staffing strategy, performance data, budgets, and KPI’s.
- Leverage emerging technologies to bring new solutions to our command center
- Focus on leadership and talent development to build a high performing Governance Reporting team
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in process management and design
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- At least 2 years of experience managing high visibility projects
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Agile Scrum and/or Kanban
- At least 2 years of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- At least 1 years of experience in communications planning and development
- At least 3 years of experience managing people
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters degree in Information Technology Management
- 3+ years as a software developer
- 5+ years of experience in managing cross-functional team members
- 3+ years of experience in organizational development and performance
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 5+ years process management and design
- 1 year of strategic consulting
- 3+ years of experience leading a Business Management or Risk Management Office
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.