Location can be remote.
This person is responsible for supporting strategic manufacturing optimization programs across NAB. He/she will be part of a team of manufacturing experts that develop and implement manufacturing efficiency programs within company owned facilities. The manufacturing optimization manager will also represent PBC manufacturing on work to look at cost opportunities in the overall blue system manufacturing network.
.Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Job Qualifications:
- Participate in development of AOP process for manufacturing functions
- Participate in annual Loss Analysis process at priority and focus sites.
- Support capability needs and drive productivity initiatives within the manufacturing plants
- Work with the broader Supply Chain team to develop opportunities that drive cost improvements in our manufacturing footprint.
- Work with Global manufacturing horizontal team on implementation of Best Practice Tools within our network
- Support plants to drive improvements on items identified in the weekly priority calls.
- Lead training and development programs for manufacturing resources
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing operations
- Experience in manufacturing leadership roles at cold fill plant operations
- Ability to lead and influence groups across multiple functions
- Experience in teaching and developing others
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of manufacturing KPI's
- Ability to travel 75% of time
- Experience working at multiple locations
- Engineering degree (BS) from an accredited university with 7 to 10 years of working in M&W leadership roles
- Skilled in PTS and Operations Dashboard
- LSS and TPM experience
Not Eligible for Relocation