TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Pediatrics Nurse Manager - PICU.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for:
What we offer:
- Complete oversight of his/her unit.
- Liaison between staff and administrative personnel,
- Develops standards and procedures for providing nursing care and for evaluating service and provides orientation, teaching, and guidance to staff to improve quality patient care.
- Assists in preparation of and oversight of the departmental budget and establishes personnel qualification requirements
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Current Registered Nurse licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or approved compact state
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required.
- Three to five years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BLS and PALS certification
- Three to five years of clinical pediatric nursing experience required
- Pediatric Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification (CCRN) preferred
Apply today to speak with a recruiter!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom