- Lead a team to develop and maintain compliance with numerous standards, such as ISO 27001, AICPA SOC 1, 2, and 3, ISO 27018, FFIEC, PCI, HIPAA, GxP, ITAR, etc. in a cloud infrastructure environment to ensure customer trust in SoftLayer's IaaS hosting environment.
- Research and develop new standards and programs to ensure customer trust in SoftLayer infrastructure security.
- Coordinate and lead audits to show transparency and trust to both external parties and IBM using standards such as ASCA, MSAC, KCO, and other frameworks.
- Develop and implement compliance programs to meet local requirements in numerous countries around the world.
- Research and implement programs to meet global data privacy obligations.
- Work with external and internal auditors to ensure compliance with applicable security controls, regulations, and standards.
- Assist sales teams with compliance requirements.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.