The Pricing Manager is responsible for partnering with American Express Global Business Travel Sales & Client General Managers to help the business profitably win new business and retain existing business.
The successful candidate will:
• Provide pricing & consultative support on Business Travel global, multi-market and local market bids.
• Work in liaison with Sales & Account Development organizations, Marketing, Finance and other key stakeholders to ensure new business strategy translates into pricing and profitability gains.
• Lead a team of analysts (based locally & overseas) to develop innovative solutions for profitably pricing new prospects and retaining existing accounts.
• Build, update, enhance and manage continuous improvement in pricing models and processes.
• Create and present strategic analysis to senior leaders and influence decision-making.
• Determine ways to mitigate risk and to boost profitability.
• Develop understanding of market characteristics including competitive pricing trends and customer segmentation.
• Review market trends, business insights and profitability analytics to ensure sensibility of findings.
• Proactively seek cross-functional input to develop pricing strategies.Qualifications
- Advanced / excellent MS office skills, particularly in Excel
- Ability to think conceptually, using strong analytical skills
- Ability to process large amounts of complex information, identifying the key, pertinent points and creating compelling messaging / recommendations to support findings
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence. Ability to handle high pressure environment with aggressive deadlines
- Creative thinker who is willing to question traditional ways of doing things and develop new approaches to old challenges
- Creative and innovative mindset with an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong organizational / time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Outcome focused mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a proven ability to deliver high quality deliverables under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others at all levels of the organization, successfully build and manage relationships with stakeholders and colleagues, and work in a matrix environment across multiple geographies/functional areas
- Self starter possessing ability to drive results with little supervision
- Experience at people leadership
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a related field
- International work experience would be considered a plus
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .