Recover Close to Home
Our professional rehabilitation team at TriStar Summit includes physical, occupational and speech therapy. At TriStar Summit, we're dedicated to helping you get back to your life, right here in your community.
We work closely with patients, physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure the plan of care is specific to each patient's needs and goals. From pediatric patients to elderly adults, you can expect compassionate, experienced care.
We are hiring a Manager of Rehab!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients appropriate to ages of patients served.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical and resource management of unit (24hrs/day).
- Assumes responsibility for employee, physician and patient satisfaction for quality of care.
- Promotes hospital customer service initiatives.
- Oversees care of all patients on unit, providing support and expertise to staff.
- Continually assesses and assigns patient care.
- Responsible for workflow of unit by ensuring proper staff levels; adherence to all productivity and budget guidelines.
- Ensures quality of patient care and assists in patient care as necessary.
- Responsible for the financial integrity of the unit; regular review of DOR information and communication to Rehab management team.
- Handles all staffing needs and personnel management; including interviewing, hiring and training new staff members, including all disciplinary actions.
- Creates an environment and culture that enables Rehab Unit to fulfill the mission of the Hospital and meets or exceed its goals.
- Collaborates with Program Director with the development and implementation of the rehabilitation strategic plan, being consistently aware of the changing rehabilitation market.
- Collaborates with Program Director for the financial viability of Rehab Unit, coordinating the submittal of accurate and timely billing and clinical information. Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including the development and implementation of budgetary guidelines. Directs and manages the resources of the Rehab Unit in an ethical, viable manner. Provides input for the negotiation of rehabilitation specific rates in negotiated payment structures/contracts. Oversight of the PAI functions, insurance approval processes and submission of all UDS information in a timely manner.
- Assures the development of quality rehabilitation programming to meet market needs in collaboration with the Medical Director and other clinical staff.
- Ensures the supply of appropriate resources to support the programs, services, organizational structure and staffing levels necessary for quality rehabilitation services.
- Actively encourages the integration of rehabilitation services into the continuum of care of the Hospital and community.
- Establishes operations and processes to support, facilitate, and maintain uniform performance of patient care including documentation.
- Ensures FIM competency of staff and that facility is FIM certified.
- Provides a safe, secure, and infection/hazard-free environment.
- Directs the development, implementation, and monitoring of the quality management plan for acute rehabilitation services, including outcome measurement. Facilitates interdepartmental performance-improvement/customer satisfaction activities.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of rehabilitation operational systems and leadership on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards in customer service through all interactions with the patients, families, coworkers, staff, other hospital departments, physicians, community and all others.
- Creates a high quality, professional clinical environment to facilitate the necessary recruitment and retention of appropriate numbers of qualified staff. Ultimately responsible for the timely assessment of competencies and performance of all staff. Facilitates ongoing educational opportunities for the staff, as well as patients, professional associates, physicians, and the community.
- Develops a retention plan for nursing staff.
- Maintains overall ethical compliance with regulatory/accreditation agencies and other payor sources.
- Represents the Rehab Unit, with collaboration with the Program Director, services to the leadership of the Hospital.
- Acts as an advocate for Rehab Unit the Hospital and the community.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TN RN licensure or TN approved compact license
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
- BSN/MSN preferred
- Appropriate interpersonal/communication skills
- Certification (CRRN) preferred