DePuy Synthes, a member Johnson & Johnson Family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager of Reliability-Transformation. This position will be based in a DePuy Synthes location (Bridgewater, NJ, West Chester, PA., Raynham , MA or any other NJ location).
This role will work with business partners within the supply chain implement and help to drive the strategy for reliability processes in the Source Global Orthopaedics space, coach across the organization to effect superior performance in governance and execution to deliver improved business results across the Supply Chain. Critical skills needed to perform the job include project management, leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail, demonstrated business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication, process management and team performance management.
Will also support roll out of new metrics, reliability meetings, issue resolution and maturing of the Reliability Processes as the team moves through Transformation. They will closely work with stakeholders to transform the culture by embedding a continuous improvement mindset and best in class process improvement.
This position should demonstrate the following skills:
• Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
• Identify and recommend the best enterprise business proposition.
• Develop, minutes, metrics, output etc. for the Reliability Meetings.
• Possess strong facilitation skills to drive to deliver results.
• Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication Source Leadership Team, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
• Drive team accountability for deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years of related business experience.
• Experience in one or more of the following supply chain disciplines: Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Finance.
• Project management skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Must have strong time management and organization skills.
• The ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization.
• Ability to travel up to 20% domestic and international.
• Prior experience leading cross functional projects.
• Knowledge of Instantis.
• Process Excellence/Six Sigma Green or Black Belt) certification.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.