Responsible for maintaining the customer dialed global number inventory data, adding deleting and modifying numbers where appropriate and establishing associated standards, reporting and utilization results. Assist with new project requests determining interim approach for telephony numbers, place customer dialed number orders with network carrier, define requirements and assist with billing reconciliation and tracking of telephony inventory. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple carriers and their associated tools in performance of telephony tasks.
- Knowledge of various types of numbers (Direct Inward Dial (DID), Toll Free Number (TFN), Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN), International Toll Free Service (ITFS))
- Maintain global inventory of Customer Dialed Numbers for all markets including management of a global number ordering process and financial management of billings.
- Project Management and tracking including work effort, financial tracking and work task entries.
- Documenting and adhering to identified and agreed upon telephony standards
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of requirements analysis, application design, integration of telephony numbers for Cisco routing plans.
- Strong MS Office knowledge, including Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Self motivator with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong thought leadership to drive improvements aligned with team goals.
- Ability to provide documented evidence of quality improvements (i.e. metrics showing improvements, performance etc)
- Ability to interface with end-user business and technology customers in an consultative manner
- Strong understanding of Business Travel functions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change outside of realm of responsibility
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence cross functional teams, business partners and technology leaders
- Ability to understand and map processes, define and measure process performance and metric trends
- Results driven, strong leadership skills to lead and influence without direct authority and proven ability to operate independently
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Proven ability to think strategically and partner with the business on process improvement
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment while supporting multiple concurrent activities
- Desire to work in a dynamic, innovative, and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to interface with end-user business, technology customers and vendors in an effective and positive manner
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: