Develops Operational Excellence (OE) Tools and platforms to drive transformation across the site in CCNA Operations. Drives the OE culture and delivers the OE Vision for the function and the development of OE Capabilities Provides expertise and leadership on Lean Principles and Problem Solving to all employees at various levels across the organization. Provides support in achieving the operational productivity targets and identifying Best Practices opportunities. Works to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement site culture. Collaborates with regional network in order to communicate benchmarking methodology.
- Develop process improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCNA system and Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional teams.
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
- Lead, teach and coach associates at all levels on lean manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate the development of and maintain the Lean Implementation plan for the location.
- Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in associate skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements.
- Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
- Identifies barriers to success and solicits help from leadership when needed
- 3+ years of experience with LEAN, preferably within the Supply Chain
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Hands on experience using Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma)
- Experience with Lean projects and methodology
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Experience in business transformation and process improvement roles using proven problem solving/continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Lean Six Sigma
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years required
Certified Lean Manager preferred Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business. COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.