Accountable to Plant Manager for achieving manufacturing facility operatives as top manufacturing person. Supports the plant manager by reducing the span of control and assuming accountability of facility day-to-day operations. Responsible for production, warehouse and maintenance.
• Develop and execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local objectives Including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
• Motivate, direct, coach and develop a diverse, high performing leadership team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
• Effectively translate plant goals and objectives to all levels of the organization ensuring alignment on relevant performance data.
• Routinely review business results with plant personnel to maximize supply chain performance.
• Foster an environment that supports an engaged safety culture.
• Develop a culture that embraces the tenets of operational excellence.
• Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
• Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
• Demonstrate behaviors needed for effective implementation of change.
• Ensure manufacturing processes are compliant with company specifications and meet customer expectations.
• Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and external customers.
• Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
• Represent the company and its interests in the community while remaining environmentally responsible in all efforts.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.