The Manager, Organizational Effectiveness and Analytics is
responsible for driving change throughout the Consumer organization. In
partnership with business leaders and HR business partners, the Manager
Organizational Effectiveness & Analytics is involved in the analysis,
design, development, and delivery of solutions that better assess, align,
develop and utilize our organizational and human resources at the individual
leader, team, and organizational levels. This position is both a
strategic and hands on role. Firstly it serves as an internal expert consultant
on organizational performance assessment, organizational design, organizational
effectiveness and secondly has the responsibility to operationalize the plan
with specific SG&A target. This role
partners with Business leaders and HR Partners on issues pertinent to
organizational effectiveness and organizational development in an effort to
improve overall organizational performance and deliver business growth. Operationalizes the organizational design
initiatives and People programs that drive both “Efficiency” or “Business
growth & Innovation”. This role will
have direct visibility with the Heads of HR and the Consumer Sector.
Major responsibilities include:
- Builds a dynamic, visual, interactive dashboard
that provides reports, Insights and Recommendations to Business Leaders that
are relevant to the 4 HR Strategic Pillars.
- Identify opportunities to develop fully
integrated Organizational Development solutions that blend organizational
effectiveness and drive significant improvements in performance, productivity.
- Assess and diagnose organizational situations,
ensure alignment of business goals with organizational designs and develops and
recommends solutions (i.e. Functional design).
- Ensures we are providing HR and Business leaders
with an exceptional experience across the Dashboard.
- Partners with Finance to deliver targets against
- Contributes to Dashboard content by testing and
implementing improved usability, page flow, navigation, and content to support
the overall objective of increasing visitors’ conversion usage rates.
- Provides POVs on existing and emerging Organizational
trends, benchmarks and tactics to help Business and HR teams evaluate
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is a
- Minimum of 6 years experience in business
operations and analytics, supply chain, market research, and/or business intelligence
- Ambitious self-starter with a solutions based
orientation and elevated ability to execute independently is required.
- Excellent strategic thinking and
partnering/consultative skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive
change throughout the organization is required.
- Proven results orientation is required.
- Ability to manage projects through resources
that do not directly report to position required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and
facilitation skills; ability to interact with people at all levels is required.
- P&L understanding and Business Acumen is
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple
- Demonstrated mastery of Advanced Excel
- Demonstrated mastery of Tableau & Alteryx
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.