Parallon is in need of an experienced Manager, Patient Access for West Hills Hospital and Medical Center, 7300 Medical Center Way, West Hills, CA 91307 - 260 Licensed Bed facility.
You will be responsible for a team of approximately 26. We offer a challenging metrics-driven environment that requires a self-starter who can make key decisions without direction. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, as well as many opportunities for career growth. You will need the following to be our top candidate
Qualifications: Experience :
- A proven track record of reducing patient wait times, increasing Point of Service (POS) collections, and decreasing unbilled days.
- A proven track record of successful process improvement in increasing patient satisfaction
- Successful record of increasing staff productivity and quality, while decreasing patient wait times
- A proven track record of controlling costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care of the services delivered
- Business acumen and proven ability to lead and work collaboratively within cross-functional teams to achieve operational and financial goals of the organization at large.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in patient access
- Proven experience in a management position with a full understanding of Patient access as it relates to registration, scheduling, insurance verification, authorization, collections, etc.
- Able to organize and oversee the workload and make sound decisions
- Experience with training others and developing processes
- Ability to handle escalated Patient Access issues
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities and processes
- Self Starter, positive thinker and detail oriented
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Parallon's purpose is simple. We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities!