Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is hiring for a Manager – Planning Integration located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, TYLENOL® acetaminophen products; BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC® and ZYRTEC®-D allergy medicines; IMODIUM® A-D anti-diarrheal; MOTRIN® IB; and SUDAFED® and SUDAFED PE® nasal decongestants.
The Manager - Planning Integration will:
• Be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying process improvements in the NA Consumer Supply Chain Planning system.
• Identify, design, measure, evaluate, execute, and monitor business and product delivery processes to improve integration of cross-functional, planning teams to ensure overall product flow to customers.
• Provide training and facilitation of new processes and ensure that the outcomes are in line with the strategic goal of the organization.
• Design, develop, and deploy processes in the organization using Lean Principles and with an eye towards end-to-end improvement.
• Complete data analysis of existing planning processes to identify specific opportunities for process improvement
• Gather data and voice of the customer to ensure seamless cross-functional integration across the NA Consumer Planning team.
• Ensure processes are fully integrated into supply chain network, demonstrated by service level improvement, inventory levels, and other key supply chain metrics.
• Assist in the development of overall inventory optimization strategy.
• Work with small teams to clearly define processes to include RACI and process FMEA.
• Ensure proper process documentation is created and standardized.
• Lead workshops to define key processes and improvement opportunities
• Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of existing and improved planning processes.
• Benchmark processes and provide innovative solutions both internally and externally.
• Educate/train Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of new/standardized processes.
• Promote and teach Lean Principles and Tools other team membersQualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, ideally with a focus in Engineering, Operations, and/or Manufacturing.
• Minimum of six (6) years of Supply Chain experience is required, ideally with a focus in at least two of the following areas: Inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, and/or process excellence.
• Experience in multi-echelon supply chain is preferred.
• Knowledgeable in Lean Methodology; Six Sigma/Lean Certification preferred.
• Demonstrated ability for process optimization and improvement leadership.
• Strong facilitation and team building skills; ability to work in a matrix environment.
• Ability to collaborate and build a consensus for change in an organization.
• Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes.
• Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes.
• This position will be based in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.