The primary purpose of the Supply Planning Manager role is to provide leadership to a Short-Term planning team and lead Short-Term supply planning processes for production planning, inventory deployment, SAP APO SNP ATP planning, new product launches, Supply Review input, exception management and network orbit execution.
Accountable for executing management routines for Short-Term Planning (1) to ensure roles, tools, and processes are standardized and that major change efforts are institutionalized, (2) ensuring that Short-Term Planning balances the demand requirements across the locations optimally (3) to ensure that optimized CCNA finished goods inventories are produced appropriately, (4) to lead the development and production planning communication with in the management routines, and (5) lead and develop a supply planning team of 10 associates.
Responsible for executing management routines:
(1) Leveraging standardized tools and processes.
(2) Ensuring that Short-Term Planning balances the demand requirements across the network optimally.
(3) Ensuring that finished goods are managed appropriately
(4) Supporting the development and implementation of all management routines to manage exceptions.
(5) Optimize inventory and improve service of the focused area.
(6) Support SAP system planning processes standardization and maintaining master data integrity.
• Responsible for delivering the Short-Term Supply Planning goals:
- Order Fill and Out of Stock
- Days of Supply
- Out of Matrix
- Breakage, Damage, & Loss
• Provide Strategic guidance to the Regional deployment planners.
• Represent Short-Term Planning within the business operating unit providing capacity Feedback, innovation support & continuity of supply resolution.
• Manage process measures to Execute best-in-class processes & tools for inventory management and exception management routines with SAP.
• Manage service agreements with both Product Supply and appropriate non-Product Supply groups
• Facilitate continuous improvement in the Supply Planning group.
• Ensure cross-functional management routines are initiated and functioning to support all Businesses & Manufacturing platforms
• Manage the implementation of improvements in finished goods exception management & resolution
• Support CCNA Supply Planning tool for short-term requirements (APO SNP & APO PP/DS) & inventory management / MRP software (SAP ECC)
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred Level: APICS or CSCMP certifications
Minimum required: 2 years related experience, 4 preferred.
Strong background in supply chain operations, with a preference of an understanding of supply planning, inventory management and SAP MRP/DRP.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top