Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Manager, Policy Programs will be a member of a team of regulatory change managers tasked with ensuring PayPal products and services are compliant with all relevant laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements and expectations, while still delivering a fair, simple, consistent and delightful experience to customers.
The successful candidate must be able to align global product management teams and the global core regulatory stakeholder teams to these goals. Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential as the candidate will be responsible to deliver timely, consistent and quality policy solutions.
The Manager, Policy Programs will:
- Work with legal and compliance subject matter experts to understand how core policy requirements are to be manifested in products and services,
- Lead regulatory change programs to implement core policy requirements across all PayPal products and services. These programs are often cross-functional and involve multiple business units.
- Develop, manage and generate reports/ dashboards to provide transparency and visibility to all stakeholders
- Coordinate with testers, process and control owners and external auditors for testing, validation and audit of program implementation
- Collaborate with process and control owners for remediation of identified deficiencies, advising them on internal control enhancements or process changes, as appropriate
- Function as the primary point of contact for legal and compliance clarifications in the core product team
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.