The Manager, Policy Programs will be a member of a team of regulatory change managers tasked with ensuring PayPal products and services are compliant with all relevant laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements and expectations, while still delivering a fair, simple, consistent and delightful experience to customers.
The successful candidate must be able to align global product management teams and the global core regulatory stakeholder teams to these goals. Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential as the candidate will be responsible to deliver timely, consistent and quality policy solutions.
The Manager, Policy Programs will:
- Work with legal and compliance subject matter experts to understand how core policy requirements are to be manifested in products and services,
- Lead regulatory change programs to implement core policy requirements across all PayPal products and services. These programs are often cross-functional and involve multiple business units.
- Develop, manage and generate reports/ dashboards to provide transparency and visibility to all stakeholders
- Coordinate with testers, process and control owners and external auditors for testing, validation and audit of program implementation
- Collaborate with process and control owners for remediation of identified deficiencies, advising them on internal control enhancements or process changes, as appropriate
- Function as the primary point of contact for legal and compliance clarifications in the core product team
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.